Thanks for your interest purchasing a Zenkaikon membership, and attending Zenkaikon X! Your membership allows us to continue our mission of celebrating and educating the public about Japanese animation, comics, games, science fiction, and fandom; and allows you to attend our annual convention – Zenkaikon!
By pre-registering, you will get a discount on your membership, have faster check-in at the convention, and may be entered into special contests only for pre-registered members. Pre-registered members will also be able to pick up their badges beginning on Thursday evening, so they can start enjoying the convention the minute it opens on Friday! Pre-Registration is now closed. Memberships will still be available at the door.
Please read through all the sections below, and then proceed to our Registration Forms to register.
- Membership Types
- Pre-Registration Membership Rates
- At-Door Membership Rates
- Minors at Zenkaikon
- Confirmation and Badge Pickup
- Refund and Transfer Policy
- Registration Form
- Additional Questions
We are offering two types of memberships for Zenkaikon X:
A standard membership includes the following benefits:
- Access to all convention events and activities *
- Convention badge and program
- Pre-registration only: Badge pickup on Thursday evening
* With the exception of the VIP Member Meet & Greet. A few late-night events may also be restricted to members who are over 18.
VIP Membership (Sold Out!)
Only 60 of these memberships will be available for the convention, and they will only be available via pre-registration.
A VIP membership includes all the benefits of a Standard membership, plus the following:
- VIP badge ribbon
- Special Zenkaikon X VIP T-shirt
- Priority check-in at registration
- Priority seating in the Main Events Hall
- Early Friday access to the Dealer Room/Artist Alley
- Access to the VIP Meet & Greet event on Friday evening
- Listed in "thank you" section of Zenkaikon X program book
All memberships obtained by pre-registering are good for all three days of the convention.
|Deadline||Standard Membership||VIP Membership||Group *|
|August 17, 2015|
|November 30, 2015|
|February 16, 2016|
|March 27, 2016|
* Group Rate
Groups of 10 or more registering together receive a 10% discount per person on the standard membership rate. This discount is automatically applied when you proceed to Paypal for payment if 10 or more individuals have been entered on the registration form. This discount is not available on VIP memberships.
Since Zenkaikon is a membership-based non-profit organization, there are no single day tickets to the convention. Everyone who attends Zenkaikon is a Zenkaikon member and can attend the convention on all three days! If you are unable to attend the entire convention, you can purchase a membership on a later day of the convention and the membership is discounted accordingly. For more information, see our FAQ.
|Friday - 3 Days (Fri/Sat/Sun)||$60|
|Saturday - 2 Days (Sat/Sun)||$50|
|Sunday - 1 Day (Sun)||$25|
All members who will be under the age of 18 as of April 1, 2016 will be required to complete and bring a signed Parental Consent Form to present at the registration check-in desk. Copies of these forms will be available at the convention, or may be downloaded here. Thank you for complying with this policy for the safety of our youngest members.
All members who will be under the age of 13 as of April 1, 2016 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
All children 6 years old and under do not need to purchase a Zenkaikon membership. Please do not list them under "Additional Registrants" on the registration form, as you will be charged for them. Instead, please note their names and age in the "Comments" field.
Once your registration is complete, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. Pre-registrants will be listed on our pre-registrant page once confirmed. If you think you registered, but haven't received a confirmation, please contact the Registration Department through our Contact Form.
Please note that badges are not mailed. They will be available for pickup at the pre-registration desk upon arrival to the convention. You will need your Driver's License, Student ID, or another type of photo identification to receive your badge. Additionally, for any 18+ events, we will need a government-issued ID to give you an admission bracelet.
If you register for a Zenkaikon membership and find that you are unable to attend Zenkaikon X, you may transfer your membership to another individual by following the policy outlined below.
- Send an e-mail to our Registration Department with "Zenkaikon Membership Transfer Request" in the subject line. This e-mail must be sent from the e-mail address given to us by the primary registrant when they registered for Zenkaikon.
- In that e-mail, the primary registrant should give their name and confirmation number. They must also give us the full name of the original registrant (the one they are transferring), and the new registrant.
- All transfer requests must be received via e-mail by March 7, 2016. No transfer requests can be processed after this date.
- There is a limit of one (1) transfer per registrant.
- Memberships may not be resold. If you are found to be selling your membership, that membership will be voided.
- Please note that once a registration badge has been picked up, that badge is not transferable to another person during the convention.
We are sorry, but we are unable to offer refunds of Zenkaikon memberships.
Use the forms below to register for a Zenkaikon membership!
Online pre-registration payments are handled through Paypal, a secure credit-card processing website. If you have a Paypal account, you will be prompted to log in when you are ready to pay. If you don't want to register for Paypal, you can click "Don't have a Paypal account" to pay with a credit card without creating a Paypal account.
Pre-Registration is now closed. Memberships will still be available at the door.
If you cannot pay by credit card, you may also download and mail the printable pre-registration form (please see below), along with a check or money order.