Zenkaikon 2022 will feature a variety of programming about anime, comics, gaming, cosplay, science fiction, and more! The vast majority of programming is run by you, our members!
Programming applications for Zenkaikon 2022 are now open!
What You Should Know Before Applying:
- The end of the regular period for submitting a program will be December 1, 2021. Any programs submitted after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Complimentary memberships are provided to program presenters in appreciation for their service (or, if you are pre-registered, a reimbursement will be provided). A maximum of two memberships will be provided per program. If one approved presenter is participating in multiple programs, they only need a single membership, however, memberships will only be provided to active presenters.
- Scheduling is limited, so programs will be chosen on a variety of criteria. If your program is not selected, please do not take it personally; it is just an issue of time management.
- If we receive more program applications than we have time, we will select one or two programs to be placed in reserve in case of sudden cancellations.
- Selected presenters will need to provide their own laptops and any special connectors for hooking up to projectors.
- Due to facilities costs, we are not able to provide internet access for presenters. Selected presenters should ensure they have all materials they require downloaded to their laptop or mobile device.
- Selected presenters are expected to show up on time and present their program as scheduled. Presenters who do not present their program will be denied reimbursement and may be rejected for future program applications.
- On a case-by-case basis, Zenkaikon allows workshops to have a materials fee. This fee may only cover the cost of materials provided to the workshop participants. Even if a workshop has a materials fee, Zenkaikon members who wish to view a workshop, but not participate, may do so without paying a materials fee.
- If you have any questions regarding panels, you may direct them to our Live Programming Department.