Last Updated: 05/24/2022
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we collect on this site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, that you voluntarily give to us when you register for a membership or sign up for our mailing list. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by PayPal. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- Create and manage your Zenkaikon membership.
- Email you regarding your Zenkaikon membership.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Vendors, Consultants, and Other Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents (“third parties”) who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. The third parties we may share personal information with are as follows:
- Communicate and Chat with Users
- Vertical Response
- Invoice and Billing
- Web and Mobile Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Website Testing
- Google Website Optimizer
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time review or change the information we have collected or request we delete your personal information by:
- Contacting us using the contact form
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Clicking the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link in any email communication
- Contacting us using the contact form.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Zenkaikon Entertainment, Inc., 815 H Avenue, Glenside, PA 19038