Are you interested in becoming a part of the Zenkaikon staff? Zenkaikon's all-volunteer staff run the convention during the event and help out year round. For a commitment of 24 hours of volunteering during the convention, there are many benefits for staffing. For more info and a link to apply, read below:
Zenkaikon 2022 Staff COVID-19 Policy: Following the example of multiple regional events (DragonCon, Philcon, MagFEST), Zenkaikon 2022 requires all staff be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Based on current trends, please anticipate having to wear a mask while at Zenkaikon. Should the situation change between now and the convention, we will update you with new information.
Benefits of Being Zenkaikon Staff
- Working in a fun and friendly environment with other fans
- Input into the planning of the convention through staff meetings and online discussions
- Eligibility to vote for the Zenkaikon Board of Directors
- At the convention:
- Hotel room for the convention (will room with other staff members)
- Convention badge
- Staff T-shirt
- Meals during convention hours
- Access to the staff room
- Parking reimbursement
- Giving back to your fellow fans by helping to make Zenkaikon a success!
Does this sound like something that might interest you? You can apply to be a Zenkaikon staff member in just three steps!