Thank you for your interest in supporting Zenkaikon in the form of advertising or sponsorship!
Zenkaikon currently offers advertising within our convention program book. This is a full-color booklet distributed to everyone who attends our convention. At least 5500 copies will be printed. The booklet contains guest biographies, programming descriptions, a local guide, and other information. It is an attendee's companion throughout the weekend. Many attendees also keep their program books after the event as souvenirs, or use them to collect autographs. Any leftover copies of the program book are distributed at Zenkaikon's promotional tables for the following year.
Below are the specifications for a program book ad:
- Quarter Page: 4.25x5.5" - $125
- Half Page: 8.5x5.5" - $200
- Full Page: 8.5x11" - $325
- Full Page [Inside Front/Back Cover or Outside Back Cover]: 8.5x11" - $500
- PDF, EPS, or TIFF in CMYK color mode
- 300 DPI (to get pixel dimensions, multiply ad size in inches by 300)
- All important elements of the ad should be at least 0.125” from the edge of the ad (text safety)
- For full page ads, please also add 0.125” of bleed to all sides of the ad (the dimensions of a full page ad with bleed are 8.75” x 11.25”)
- If you are interested in purchasing an ad, please download and complete our Program Book Advertising Form.
In addition to advertisements in our program book, we also offer flyer inserts within the registration packet, distributed to all convention attendees when they check in. These inserts must be provided by the advertiser. Cost for insertion is $40 per thousand flyers.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Zenkaikon welcomes sponsorship in the form of in-kind donations of goods and services. Examples of opportunities available include:
- Convention badge lanyards (may include your company logo)
- Merchandise bags (may include your company logo)
- Prize Donations (for competitions including the Cosplay Masquerade, Hall Cosplay Contest Video Game Tournaments, and Tabletop Gaming tournaments)
- Food/meals for convention staff
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss a sponsorship package.
Note Regarding Tax Deductability
Zenkaikon Entertaiment, Inc., is a registered 501(c)(3) educational organization. As such, certain donations may be tax deducatable. Zenkaikon is happy to provide paperwork for donation verification purposes on request. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your accountant.