Sponsorships & Advertising
What is Zenkaikon?
Since 2006, Zenkaikon has been hosting and sponsoring Japanese animation (anime), comics (manga), and popular culture themed events, and it now hosts eastern Pennsylvania's largest anime convention. Featuring guest appearances, musical performances, costume competitions, video game tournaments, vendors, panels, workshops, game shows, and video screenings, Zenkaikon aims to create a family-friendly event that appeals to a wide audience. After an attendance of over 2700 people at its last event, Zenkaikon expects its growth to continue at its 2013 convention. Zenkaikon 2013 will take place on March 22-24, 2013 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA.
Zenkaikon Entertainment is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to educating the public about Japanese animation, comics, popular culture, and science fiction through the creation and sponsorship of entertaining local events. The Zenkaikon convention is the organization’s primary annual event.
- Well-established annual event with 604% attendance growth in the last six years
- Centrally located between New York and Washington D.C., in the fifth largest metropolitan region in the U.S.
- Engages a loyal audience of teenagers and young adults (approximately 75% of attendees are aged 13-24)
How You Can Benefit
- Access an enthusiastic audience of young people – a demographic with dispensable income, influence over family purchases, and $200 billion in annual buying power
- Utilize Zenkaikon's presence on social media, on related websites, and at regional events to increase brand awareness
- Align yourself with an established, trusted event consistently challenging itself to be best of its kind in the region